- Helps sleep deprived new parents remember baby care details
- Wonderful tool to help first time parents learn the basic needs of a baby
- Great way to communicate baby’s needs with grandparents, baby sitters and day care providers
- Soft glow nightlight helps parents find their way around the baby’s room at night without waking the baby
- Recommended age range birth to 24 months; automatically turn off after 7 minutes
The Itzbeen Baby Care Timer is the first multi purpose nursery tool designed to help new parents remember the basic details of baby care. The Itzbeen has four timers that count up with the touch of a button. No more charts and journals. The Itzbeen also allows you to set an optional reminder alarm for each of the timers, for example: change the diaper every 2 hours, or give medication every 4 hours. If the time limit is reached, the appropriate button will light up, and an optional alarm will briefly beep. The Itzbeen has several other helpful features: Nursing Reminder Switch and#8211; easily reminds mom which side baby nursed from last, Soft glow Nightlight and#8211; to help parents find their way in the dark without waking the baby (the nightlight automatically goes off after 7 minutes), Backlit Display and#8211; so parents can read the times and the clock in the dark, and a Back Clip and#8211; makes the Itzbeen Baby Care Timer totally portable and allows for hands free use of the Nightlight.